Why should you train for a 5k? Why should you even think of running one? Why? Because you can. The 5k is the shortest distance event out there, and the most common one to find. If you’re going to run to become healthy, then training for a 5k is just something you should do.
- The Couch to 5k Training Plan
- How to Force Yourself to Eat Healthy
- All About Training Logs
- How to Choose the Right Running Shoes
- How to Cope With a Running Injury
- Tips for Making Running Less Painful
- How to Get the Motivation to Run
- The Unhealthy Effects of Being a Couch Potato
- Why Should You Train For a 5k?
- The Benefits of Running