To have healthy eating habits is a goal that many of us try to work towards, but eventually fail at. For a couch potato, this is probably the toughest goal to accomplish. Here are a few pointers to convince your mind to eat healthy, and to force yourself to do so.
- The Couch to 5k Training Plan
- How to Force Yourself to Eat Healthy
- All About Training Logs
- How to Choose the Right Running Shoes
- How to Cope With a Running Injury
- Tips for Making Running Less Painful
- How to Get the Motivation to Run
- The Unhealthy Effects of Being a Couch Potato
- Why Should You Train For a 5k?
- The Benefits of Running
What happens to you if you don’t get off your butt and start running? What happens if you just stay at home and sit there like a lazy couch potato? Well, the outcome is not very good for you. Here are some unhealthy effects of being a couch potato.