To have healthy eating habits is a goal that many of us try to work towards, but eventually fail at. For a couch potato, this is probably the toughest goal to accomplish. Here are a few pointers to convince your mind to eat healthy, and to force yourself to do so.
- The Couch to 5k Training Plan
- How to Force Yourself to Eat Healthy
- All About Training Logs
- How to Choose the Right Running Shoes
- How to Cope With a Running Injury
- Tips for Making Running Less Painful
- How to Get the Motivation to Run
- The Unhealthy Effects of Being a Couch Potato
- Why Should You Train For a 5k?
- The Benefits of Running
The toughest part about running is being able to do it with your own willpower, without anyone else pushing you. It’s hard to get off of the couch and to run multiple miles. Luckily, there are many different ways to motivate yourself to stay fit and run.
Why should you train for a 5k? Why should you even think of running one? Why? Because you can. The 5k is the shortest distance event out there, and the most common one to find. If you’re going to run to become healthy, then training for a 5k is just something you should do.